NAMI Connection (On Site)
November 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CST
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until December 29, 2020
Tuesdays, 10 AM
NAMI Connection Support Group is a free, peer-led support group for any adult who has experienced symptoms of a mental health condition. You will gain insight from hearing the challenges and successes of others, and the groups are led by trained leaders who’ve been there.
NAMI’s support groups are unique because they follow a structured model to ensure you and others in the group have an opportunity to be heard and to get what you need.
- Free of cost to participants
- Designed for adults (18+) with mental health conditions
- Led by people with mental health conditions
- 90 minutes long and meets weekly, every other week or monthly (varies by location)
- No specific medical therapy or treatment is endorsed