NAMI Connection Support Group is a free, peer-led support group for any adult who has experienced symptoms of a mental health condition. You will gain insight from hearing the challenges and successes of others, and the groups are led by trained leaders who've been there.
NAMI’s support groups are unique because they follow a structured model to ensure you and others in the group have an opportunity to be heard and to get what you need.
- Free of cost to participants
- Designed for adults (18+) with mental health conditions
- Led by people with mental health conditions
- 90 minutes long and meets weekly, every other week or monthly (varies by location)
- No specific medical therapy or treatment is endorsed
Connection Support Group is offered online or in person at the Hope Center.
All NAMI Southwest Missouri support groups are free and confidential and require no registration - however, we ask that you read and acknowledge our Virtual Group Protocols below before attending an online group.